Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sewing Projects

I have been a sewing fool here recently. I love making dresses for Gray, even though I know without a doubt that she doesn't need any more dresses. Right now they're not practical....she's crawling....and while I haven't tried to crawl in a dress recently, she makes it look really hard. I usually end up taking her dress of or tucking it in her diaper so she can move around more freely. That being said, I still love to sew for her.

I've started making her some diapers and matching tops. I recently made us a "Mommy and Me" top which turned out great! I was asked for some instruction in making these tops, so once I get home and get out the camera and sewing machine, I'll make a tutorial to make things a little easier!

Here are three of the dresses that I've made for her that I'm in love with!


And here are some Mommy and Me pictures with our matching tops!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...