Sunday, May 15, 2011

Getting back to "Me"

I have been a mess ever since Gray was born. The sleepless nights, breastfeeding, and going back to work have been difficult and tiring. Then throw in a little Post-Partum Depression and you've got a real party of emotions. We are leaving tonight for the beach and I am determined to "Get back to Me". I used to be loud, spontaneous, full of life and laughter and I need to seriously find that girl again! I want to be her, and I miss her, but I've had a lot of obstacles.

For a start, today I flipped my hair out. This may not seem like a big deal, but since I chopped it off I've hated it, and today for the first time, I like it and it feels flirty!! I'm hoping that the beach and fresh air will be just what I need

No work, no Etsy, no Sewing machine, no cooking, no laundry, and a reasonable bedtime. Bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...