Sunday, May 8, 2011

Graduation and Mother's Day

It was quite and eventful weekend. Saturday, Kaileigh (My soon to be sister!) graduated with her degree in education from Anderson University. The ceremony was held out on the front lawn and it was such a gorgeous day! Now in just two short weeks she and Adam will be getting married! Yay!! So proud of her!!

We celebrated Mother's Day today in a not-so-traditional fashion...me without Grayson. I have some kind of sinus infection and feel absolutely horrible! We went to church this morning, and stayed for the Mother's Day lunch, but I sent Gray with Mama so I could go home and get some rest. I missed her like crazy but I really needed those few hours to try to feel better! We took our grandparents out for supper, and was great having all four generations together!



I'm currently working on my 4 skirts for the "Summer of No Pants" project (see button to the right). I have one made that I'm in love with, and I've got the fabric for three more. My first one is the one I'm wearing in the Mother's day picture above! I'm hoping to get the others made before we leave for the beach so I can have a new and girly wardrobe to wear!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...