Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Pumpkin Trio

Today I'm over at The Crafty Nest sharing how to make my "Pumpkin Trio" for the Crafty Days of Halloween!


Hop on over there and check it out!!

I just love fall....don't you??!!
Pumpkins make me think of fall no matter what season it is. Here are some of my new favorites from Pinterest! I want to make ALL of these and add them to my "Trio"

Source: bhg.com via Jenilyn on Pinterest




Ahhhhh....Makes me want to curl up by the fireplace with a pumpkin latte, or ride through the mountains to see the changing leaves....


Happy Crafting!


 
Featured On The Crafty Nest

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing the tutorial. The pumpkins are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pumpkins. I'd be thrilled if you'd link up to my Wickedly Creative Halloween Ideas Party.

    www.itsybitsypaperblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my favorite is the argyle pumpkin ~ so fresh! Visiting from HOH --
    Heidi @ Show Some Decor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm a new follower. I found you on Freestyle Friday Blog Hop. Hop over and
    say hi if you get a chance Jennifer from Just Wedeminute--

    I love Fall too, it's so fun to decorate for. I love all your ideas, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pumpkin trio! Thanks for linking up to Pin it Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've been featured at my weekly link party - Hookin Up with HoH!

    Feel free to stop on by and grab a button if you'd like. :)

    xoxo

    Allison @ House of Hepworths

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your pumpkin trio! The colors are fabulous:) I am a new follower!
    www.karismaheartsavannah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...