Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Goooo Tigers!

It was another beautiful day in Death Valley, South Carolina Saturday! Beautiful weather, time with family and a WIN to top it all off.

Gray's love of football has reached a new level of awesomeness. She screams "Go Go Go" anytime she sees football, either on the field, or on TV.

Nana was helping her carry her footballs around.


She's rocking her new fleece vest! This was a super-fast sew and it turned out great. Everyone in our family loves fleece vests, so now she fits in!


Daddy wasn't too happy that I turned her hat around backwards.


Family Photo! (Minus me and Hubby.)



She loves her Nana and Papa.


Only two more home games left...boooo! We'll enjoy the rest of football season while it lasts.

5 comments:

  1. Hi there...I am a new follower and I am loving your blog. Your daughter is such a cutie. My two boys LOVE football too and they yell touchdown every time they throw one. It is very cute. LOVE her little hat. I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I found your blog through Follow Me Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always turn my kids' hats around backwards - I think it looks cute that way! Wonderful photos. I love all that orange at the football game! They did that just for the Halloween season, right? Ha ha.

    Saw your link on the wednesday blog hop. I'm already following you :)
    They All Call Me Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics!
    I am following you from the blog hop, you have a great site. Would you like to follow me back? http://www.susansdisneyfamily.com
    thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm your newest GFC follower & here from Welcome Wednesday!

    http://courteneybrianne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...