Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Independence Day

I love the 4th of July! For some reason this year I've been more excited about it than others. Maybe it's because Gray is here and I've been enjoying holiday crafting.

The patriotic wreath is adorning our front door. Find the tutorial HERE
We had a family cookout and I was elected to make the dessert....Red, White, and Blue Cupcakes!!
I'm not much of a baker, but they turned out pretty cute, and tasted fabulous.


 And just for my little brother....Cake Pops!! Of course they had to be blue! Find the cake pop recipe and tutorial HERE
 It turns out, making half cupcakes and half Cake Pops from one cake recipe is the perfect amount of each for a small party!
 I think the sun was in our eyes in these pictures...but they're cute nonetheless.


                                                                       Daddy!!!??!!!
                                                           This child LOVES the water!
                                                               And she loves Cake!




This craft happened a little too late for the 4th, but I'm working on a tutorial for some Patriotic Quilted Placemats!.....Coming soon

Happy Independence Day Everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. Newest follower from Welcome Wednesday! love your blog title! Would love a follow back to

    http://imnotatrophywife.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...