Thursday, July 21, 2011

I'm at Kojo Designs Today!!!

Hello crafty friends! Today you can find me at Kojo Designs sharing a tutorial on how to sew your own Sweet August Dress. If you've never been to their site, prepare to stay a long, long time. Check out all of their great tutorials and make absolutely sure that you click on the "Parties and showers" tab...you won't believe some of the amazing parties they have thrown!

Click Here to See the Tutorial


 You might remember the original Anthropologie knock-off from the 4th of July. I made a second one and made sure to take pictures this time to show ya'll how to put it together! The new one is bright orange and Game-Day ready. Go Tigers!

Thanks again to Kirstin and Jordan of KojoDesigns for having me over there today!





3 comments:

  1. Just saw your post! It was great! I think I'm definitely going to have to try this. Your tutorial was SO detailed! I'm now following :)
    -Maggie
    http://chicaesartistica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OmiGOSH, you even create your OWN patterns!? AMAZING!! WOOT to YOU girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thanks for the tutorials...you are very creative and a beautiful seamstress! xoxoxo, cami

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...