Friday, March 16, 2012

Blessing Printables

I saw this sweet quote on Pinterest the other day and Pinned it to remember it.

Having somewhere to go is
Home
Having someone to love is
Family
Having both is a
Blessing

Unfortunately the sides of the quote were cut off, and the link led to nowhere, so I couldn't find a real source.

We are revamping our living room with some new colors right now, and I decided that this quote would make a great framed addition to our mantle.

I have put together a few printables for YOU so you can print them off and enjoy them too. Just right click and "Save as" then print.






Wouldn't these make a sweet framed wedding or shower gift for the new couple??

I'm working on a cute frame for these to go in now...something to match the new living room. I'll share soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...