Tuesday, December 13, 2011

What I Love Wednesday!!!

What I Love banner

It's time for another day of showing off what YOU have been working on!
 
I needed some Christmas inspiration, mostly for next year since the house is already decorated...but it's never too early to look!
 
This ornament hanger from A Diamond in the Stuff is sooo adorable!

This wreath steals my wreath-loving heart! Ya'll MUST check out the snowy pictures over at A Pretty Life in the Suburbs.

How pretty are these natural ornaments from The Letter 4??
Dried Fruit Ornaments
 
I am a huge fan of State-themed goodies....so these State ornaments by Pickup Some Creativity made me Oh so happy!
Love Where You Live Ornaments
 
As always, you can find beautiful and simple gift ideas from Delia at Delia Creates. I love all of her ear warmers!!
Ear Warmers
 
Here's your featured button Crafty Friends!!





Featured Button 
 






If you haven't entered the GIVEAWAY, make sure you do it! I'll pick a winner on the 16th at 8:00.
 
Also go to Sew, Mama, Sew for ALL of the Giveaway Day participants. There are Hundreds of Giveaways!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love that wreath! Also, I gave you a blog award. It's on my last post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the feature!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the feature. I'm excited to see what my kids think of their ornaments.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...