Thursday, December 29, 2011

Party Time

I Love, Love, Love visiting and contributing to Linky Parties each and every week. It's a great way to see what others have been making, get SERIOUSLY inspired, and show of YOUR work for others to see! I have a few that I visit each and every week, but I love stumbling upon new ones.

I've always had a few under my Favorite Links tab, but they aren't well organized. Here is my new compiled list of craft link parties that I visit and participate in.

If you have one and I have left it out...let me know! I will add it to the list so I can visit, and my readers can find it as well.

Monday


Tuesday


Wednesday


Thursday



Friday


Saturday/Sunday


Enjoy visiting these sites for their weekly parties and dial up your creativity! If you're on Pinterest....these are just as addicting. Think of all of the pinning you could do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...