Thursday, December 22, 2011

Remembering

It's hard to believe that this time last year...my little girl was only 4 months old. Still a squishy infant with nothing to say and nothing to do, except be cuddled and loved on. While she's still cuddled and loved on MOST of the day...now she has an agenda! She's learning new words and discovering new things as she runs around the house.

I was looking through last years Christmas pictures and couldn't believe how much difference a year makes.
 Here is a little trip down memory lane...

Christmas 2010

Now she's 16 months and such a BIG girl! She's turning into her own little person more and more every day.

Christmas 2011

I'm looking forward to taking LOTS of pictures this weekend of Gray and our family. Unfortunately I have to work on Christmas Night (Hospitals don't tend to observe holidays...people still get sick), so I'm going to soak up as much as I can while I'm at home!

1 comment:

  1. Your girl is sooo pretty :-) It's great looking back at old pics.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...