Monday, May 14, 2012

Summer is Coming...

Ahhhhh summer. I can feel it coming now....

As much as I love sweaters and boots...I'm a warm weather girl too.

I love to run around in flip flops and dresses. I love to see the flowers blooming. And I love playing outside with my Baby Girl!


My Mama has a green thumb. I did not get this body part. I kill plants...quickly. She has beautiful plants in her yard that bloom early and stay beautiful all summer long.


I wish I could keep a flower alive.


Summer is perfect for spending longer days playing outside. Taking walks, riding bikes, and swinging together.


Any playtime at Nana and Papa's is GOOD playtime to Gray!


And finally, it's sandal season, which means LOTS of painted piggies. Gray loves nothing more than to show of her painted toenails. Sometimes she even lets me pick the same color for my piggies too.


I can't wait for all the fun this summer holds.....
How about you???
What do YOU love about summer?

3 comments:

  1. New follower from Tuesday Friend and Follow.

    I so can't wait for summer. I love the beach and pool days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jenilyn,
    What do I love about summer? I love spending more time in our pool and at the beach. ;o)
    Smiles, Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love extra time to play and the water! new follower from the blog hop - following on google friend, pinterest, twitter and fb - would love follows back

    http://cumminslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...