Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Mother's Day definitely has new meaning now. My baby girl is the love of my life (other than Hubby of course!) and makes me smile so much my face hurts!

Being a mommy also makes me more thankful for the Mothers in my life. My Mama always told me that one day when I had my own baby I would know how much she loved me...and she was right. I never knew love like I love Grayson. Now I get to tell her the same thing. I hope she has the same joy one day that I have, in being able to be a Mommy!

I wanted to take a little photo trip down memory lane.
Care to join me???

I LOVED being pregnant. I felt good, I had good energy, and felt like I looked good. Gray was a good baby from the beginning...other than a little bit of raging heartburn.


Meeting her for the first time was a beautiful moment.

You always hear how fast they grow, but you never believe it!


At 2 months old she had changed so much already. Her dark hair was starting to turn red and her little baby fat rolls got bigger and bigger.


Soooo cuddly.
There was a good reason as to why her nickname was "Squishy" for the first year of her life.



She has some amazing women in her life.
 I am so thankful for my Mama (her Nana) and my Granny (her G-G) for being the best role models for both of us.



We've loved going to football games....


And on Beach Trips...


And Easter Egg Hunts....


Taking her places and teaching her new things is my FAVORITE!!! She learns so fast and amazes me every day with what she knows.


Here she is with my Grandma, her other great-grandmother. She is soooo tiny here!
(Sorry for the red eyes...crappy cell phone picture)


Here's Nana!!!
Gray loves her Nana more than anyone...other than her Papa....but that's a WHOLE other story.


"Nana" has been the BEST Mama to me.
I hope I can be even a tiny little bit as great of a Mommy as she has been.


4 Generations of Love...right here. My baby girl, Me, Mama, and both of my Grandmothers.
I wouldn't trade anything for the strong female influence I've had. Having an amazing Mama and grandmothers is the best gift a child can have. I've been lucky to have that, and Gray will be too!


Happy Mother's Day to all of the mothers, grandmothers, aunts, sisters, and women who make a difference to the people around you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...