Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Happy Anniversary

4 Years ago I married the love of my life. He has given me so many blessings and I am thankful for all of them. Most of all, I'm thankful that he gave me a blue-eyed beauty that calls me "Mama".

He works hard to provide for us, both at work and at home. I don't know very many little girls who get their Daddy all to themselves during the week, and he wouldn't have it any other way.

Ya'll know I love a good flashback and trip down memory lane....
shall we??

Here are some of my favorite wedding photos...

(All photos by Peterson Photography)


My "Something Old"....more on these later!


I loved my dress. All of the pick-ups and gathers made it so full and poofy!


I. Love. My. Bridesmaids!!


My Maid of Honor stealing a kiss before the wedding...


Are we related?? Are we? I love Granny and Mama.


Our new family.


The orchids in my bouquet were a last minute change, and it turned out amazing!


We're not dancers, so after our first one...we were done.


I love the way he smiles at me...


Orange and Lime green. Soooo pretty!



We partied hard with our apple cider. No champagne for us!!


My "sisters" came for a visit! So glad they could make it.


Baby Brother!! Love him.


Adam and Kaileigh. Looking gorgeous as always.


Our "next to be married" friends!


We've all been friends for so long!!


My very happy parents. LOVE them!


Birdseed in the ear. Not fun. I'm still finding seed in that dress!


Four years down....a lifetime to go....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...