Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I Made This {Features}

Thanks to everyone who linked up at last week's {I Made This} Party! We had over 50 crafty ideas linked up for us to enjoy!

Here are some of my favorites....
(and your favorites too, judging by the click count!)

This is an adorable teacher gift! Lots of pockets to hold your "stuff"!


How surprised would your little one be to open their lunch and find a sweet note on their food???


Natalie put together some colorful and *yummy* gifts for teachers! They're packed with lemonade! And the printable tag is available on her site.


I love a good knock-off. This Pottery Barn inspired pillow looks great, and makes me really look forward to the beach.


I hope you'll all join us at 10:00 tonight to start this week's
{I Made This} party!
See you soon

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...