Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I Made This #4

Welcome to
{I Made This}
at Grits & Giggles

I MADE THIS



We had 50 amazing links last week and I can't wait to see how many crafty finds we have this week!

The most viewed link  from last week was....

The Maxi dress by Sherry at



Just a couple of rules....

Follow along with Grits & Giggles {Thank You}
Visit some other links and leave some comment love
Please don't link to your shops or own Linkys...giveaways are fine!

Make sure to come back and visit to see if YOU are featured next week!

3 comments:

  1. Hello! Just found your party and I am so glad that I did! Thanks for hosting!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting Jenilyn! have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting this link up party again this week. ;o) Smiles, Paula

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...