Thursday, April 24, 2014

New Pattern Coming Soon

I've been working on a new pattern for YOU to sew! This one has been stuck in my head for a LONG time. I knew what I wanted to make, but the thought of drafting sleeves has kept me up at night!
 
I finally took the plunge and it worked out great! It won't be long before the Jennifer Sue Ruffled Cardigan will be available for you to sew.

 
It's a long sleeved, open front cardigan with a cascade of girly ruffles down the front and around the neck. The length is long, perfect to wear with your baby girl's favorite tank and leggings.

 
Best of all...it's coming in LOTS of sizes! 12 months to girls 12. Can't beat that!
 
My fabulous testers are working on it now to make it perfect for YOU.
 
More to come later....




2 comments:

  1. This is really cute!! What about Mom sizes?? ;)

    Huggs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nancy! I haven't gotten brave enough to tackle ladies sizes yet. Maybe one day!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...