Monday, April 7, 2014

More Sewing for Kids: The Bradshaw Romper

Baby boy is growing faster than I can sew these days. Fortunately, The Bradshaw Romper leaves me some room for adjustment, and room for him to grow! 



This romper is so perfect for little boys during all seasons. It's roomy and comfortable, can be layered or worn alone, and best of all...it's reversible! With my little man, it's always nice to be able to flip an outfit over to the "clean" side after a little bit of playing or eating. Boys will be boys. 




Ya'll have really enjoyed this pattern too, making adorable outfits for your own southern gentlemen. 



I love reading your feedback on the patterns, especially reading that they're easy to sew and come out adorable, even for beginning sewists! That makes my heart smile. It took me a LOT of mistakes to learn basic things, so being able to guide someone just a little bit into making something they're proud of is why I love pattern making.

You can find the pattern HERE to sew your own!



1 comment:

  1. Super cute! (the baby AND the romper) :)

    I'm hosting a series right now all about yarn. I'd love for you to link up any projects you've made with yarn/twine to the link party!
    Yarn it All! Link Party on Bugaboo Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...