Monday, November 25, 2013

Deck Your Halls

It's almost time to deck your halls for Christmastime again. I am in complete denial that it's almost Christmas. This time last year I was blown up like a balloon, and typing up tutorials for my Becoming Mommy series.
(If you missed it, it was two weeks of mommy/baby projects!)
 
Because I was prepping a nursery and our home for our newest bundle of joy, I didn't do a lot of Christmas crafting. I did, however, pull out these goodies from years past. Check them out and get your crafting started!
 
It's almost time to put up the trees!
(Ours does not go up one second before the end of Thanksgiving.)


 

 


 
Natural Goodness

 


Check out the Tutorials Page for lots of great gift ideas for a DIY Holiday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...