Saturday, November 16, 2013

Let's Sew Some Vests

It's here crafty friends!! The Adams Vest Pattern
 is ready for YOU to sew!
 
 
I adore this sweet little vest, and with 12 SIZES you will too! The pattern includes sizes 12 months to 12 years and is perfect for both boys AND girls!

 
I love our boy/girl versions
(Although I think baby girl would look cute in camo too)

 
It's the perfect layering piece for fall and spring, and that extra warm layer for the cold wintertime.

 
Comfy and warm, but roomy enough to play all day.

 
I had my friend test this little gem for me. She is the author of Such Big Dreams and mommy to an adorable baby boy.
 
She's an absolute wiz with crochet hooks, and turns out some sweet items on her sewing machine as well. You can find some of her creations in her Etsy Shop, or visit her Blog for some amazing FREE crochet patterns.
 
Her baby's vest is outdoor-ready. He looks pretty happy to be wearing it!


 
"Possum Commander".
If you aren't from around here.... you wouldn't understand.

 
She did a beautiful job didn't she?
 
Now it's time to make yours!
 
The pattern is only $6.50 and you can buy it for INSTANT DOWNLOAD
on Etsy or Craftsy
 
Happy Sewing

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it!!! I think I may have to get my hands on the pattern to make some when the cold weather hits (summer's a bit warm ;) lol).
    Sheree x0x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...