Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Clutch Love

I have one clutch. That's it...just one. And it's not even a real clutch. It's a bag that came with my hair straightener that LOOKS like a clutch, and I treat it like one. It's lime green and crocodile print/skin.

I've decided it's time that I have another clutch to carry "just in case". I'm working on one right now that's in pieces in my sewing room...but if all goes well with it, I'll have a new clutch, AND a pattern for you!

Until then....here are a few clutches I've found on Pinterest that I love...


Love Love Love the big bow!!
Source: etsy.com via Jenilyn on Pinterest


I Love all things Amy Butler, and this bag is no exeption.


The beadwork on this one is so sweet.
Source: etsy.com via Jenilyn on Pinterest


Soooo romantic!!


Classic leather. Plain but pretty.


I can't wait to finish up my clutch and show it to you. It's fun putting it together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...