Sunday, February 26, 2012

Alumni Weekend

I had a wonderful time with my Alpha Omega sisters this weekend for our Alumni gathering. It was so nice to see everyone, and to be back "home" at Winthrop again.


I took a little walking tour around campus to take some pictures of my favorite spots.


I have so many good and unique memories from my 4 years here.



This sign has new meaning now.


It's just as beautiful as when I left it.



We had a great Alumni Dinner Friday night. Some older sisters were able to make it and we talked about old times and traditions.


Saturday was full of activities starting with the Alumni Brunch hosted by the current sisters.


We connected with our "family trees" and took LOTS of pictures. I'm not sure that we should have been sitting on that wall, but it was symbolic...so it had to be done.



It was gorgeous outside so we snuck out for some picture time...most of them were very silly, but we got a few usable ones.


All of the Sisters and Alumni at the brunch with our GIANT letters.


The letters bring out the craziness is some people (ME)


It's always nice to go back and see familiar places and faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...