Sunday, October 6, 2013

Pattern Testers Needed

Hello Crafty Friends!! It's that time again....
 
I need pattern testers!!
 
I would call on my tried-and-true testers, but this time I need people with BOYS!
 
We're going to test The Bradshaw
 Reversible Jon Jon/romper/shortall.

 
The pattern is for sizes 6 months - 4T
 
The pattern is ideal for an advanced beginner. Sewing easily around curves is a must. There are instructions for adding a snap crotch to make diaper changes easy as well.
 
If you have a baby boy in this size range and would like to test, e-mail me at
 
You MUST be able to complete the garment within a week of receiving the pattern (due to be ready this week). I will also need photos of your finished garment, preferably on a little one as well. I can edit their faces out if you would like for me to. It's just cuter on a person. If you have a blog with some photos of your sewing, please send me the link to check out! I love seeing other's sewing projects and tastes.
 
Thanks so much crafty friends! I look forward to hearing from you and getting this pattern ready for YOU!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to be a tester again! I have boy's and girls! I also have several friend who have just had babies enter into their lives that would love to have some fun new things to try on them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...