Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Bigger and Better

Thanks to everyone who has shown the Laura Jane Dress Pattern some serious love!!
 
 
 
 
I have received LOTS of e-mails asking if this pattern can be available in bigger sizes for girls.
 
I only have my baby girl to compare sizes to, so I wasn't comfortable making the dress any bigger than a 4T yet....BUT since you love the pattern so much, I've hit the drafting floor and am working on...
 
SIZES 5-12!!
 
After researching the sizes to make the best fit, I realized that I can wear this dress in a size 12. Maybe I can test it after all!
 
These sizes will be an add-on to the pattern, so if you've already purchased the pattern, I will send you the larger sizes in an e-mail once it's complete.
 
Give me a few days(ish) to get it together and looking pretty and I'll have the Laura Jane pattern updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...