Monday, December 29, 2014

New Year Printables


I'm never ready to take my Christmas decorations down. In fact, we leave ours up until the first week of January. But sometimes, you want something NEW to remind you that a new year is coming.

How about some FREE new years printables!

These would be great for a classroom, mantle, table decor, or anywhere else that you want to be festive.

Just download, print, and place in your favorite 5x7 frame.

The printables are available in THREE color ways: gold, teal, and green.

(The background of the printable once downloaded is pure white. These images are for viewing only)







Happy New Year everyone!



3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the New Year freebie! It is so very kind of you. Not to be dense, but I don't see a link for the download. What am I missing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yikes!! Thank you for pointing that out. I have added the links and they should work for you now.

      Delete
  2. Such nice information is in this article. I really appreciate your technique for making new year's printable cards; it is an amazing thought. I get inspired by the writing skills of the writer. Keep sharing more information about this article. I wish you a happy Christmas and a happy new year. Now it's time to get Roofing Services in Wayne for more information.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...