Monday, August 4, 2014

Giant Knit Scarf: Done

Ya'll may remember I started knitting a HUGE scarf earlier this summer. I started it this summer, because I knew it would take a long time to finish, because I am so knew to knitting, and go very slowly,

I am sooooooo proud of how it turned out. It is long. LONG. And fluffy, and warm. Just as I wanted.


I wanted it to be pretty neutral, but have something interesting, so it got a couple of mustard-colored stripes too.


It measures about 70" long from start to finish, but I connected the two ends to make it an infinity scarf. 



 I don't know whether I love the knit side, or purl side more. I love the smoothness of knit stitches, but the texture of the purls. Luckily I get both with this scarf when I'm wearing it.


Two months of knitting well worth it. I want to make another one in grays...but my hands aren't quite ready yet. 



Want to learn how to knit or enhance your knitting skills?

Check out these Craftsy Classes and watch them on your own time! You're own personal classroom...right at home! Also check out kits to make your projects easier.

Online Knitting Class




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...