Thursday, October 16, 2014

Mesh Wreath Update

You know, sometimes you can absolutely LOVE a project, but after staring at it for a while, you want to make some changes.

I have always loved our Clemson Mesh Wreath (Tutorial Here)


But after it hanging on our door for a while, I decided it needed to be a little fuller. 

A friend gave me a roll of purple burlap ribbon that she didn't know what to do with. TaaaDaaa!! I knew exactly what my wreath needed now.


The burlap added just enough volume to the wreath to make it appear much fuller, while still providing the pops of purple I love.


Add the burlap just as you would add the deco mesh. Just alternate your poofs, and tie them off with floral wire. Easy and fast!


I love a good update to an old favorite.

How about you??



1 comment:

  1. this is so cute! thanks for sharing!

    www.styleandchocolates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...