Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Big Boy Birthday

Last week, my adorable husband turned 30. I asked if he wanted a date night, a small gathering, a party, or just to forget about it. Surprisingly, he wanted a party!

The party planner in me was thrilled, but what do you do for a 30th birthday?? We planned the party for the afternoon of a Clemson home game and invited friends and family over to watch the game and eat. It was a beautiful day, so we ended the night with a bon-fire as well.

Decorating for a 30th isn't easy, but we stuck to the number 30, and the colors blue, orange, and gray.



A little photo collage as the number "30" showed of my favorite photos of Hubby. He's changed a lot in the last 10 years!


Some little streamer/banners added a pop of color as well.


I used my silhouette to cut out circles of the three colors, then just sewed them together! 


I didn't want it to look like the cake was on fire, so we settled for three candles instead of 30.


He had help from his favorite little girl to blow out his candles!


He said it was the perfect birthday. All of his friends and family were there, the Tigers won, and the food was great.



I hope he has many more, even happier birthdays for us to share together!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...