Sunday, July 27, 2014

Coming Soon: New Pattern

It's been a little while since I released a new sewing pattern for a dress. Goldilocks loves dresses by Lilly Pulitzer (who doesn't), but spending over $50 a piece on a toddler dress isn't something a lot of us can do every day!

So I worked to make my baby girl a shift dress as CLOSE to a Lilly-style toddler shift dress as possible...and I'm over the moon happy with it!

I let her pick her fabrics for these two, and she did a great job picking classy and sweet prints.




This little shift dress is a classic, never to go out of style.  And no button-top shoulders, so it looks like a grown-up dress, perfect for classy little girls. 


She of course wanted her monogram on ALL of the dresses, and I was happy to oblige. Besides, it's not really hers until it's monogrammed!


The pattern is oh-so-close to being finished. Hopefully by the end of the week it will be available for YOU to sew too!

 How many will you sew for your classy southern girl?


3 comments:

  1. so cute! I love the Lily shift dress and have been wanting to make one. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shelly! The pattern is now available on Etsy and Craftsy. I would LOVE to see what you create with it. I know it will be gorgeous!

      Delete
  2. Yes please! My granddaughter needs a few easy, fun new dresses. LMK when your pattern is ready.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...