Monday, March 10, 2014

Another Crocheted Pillow

After making this crocheted pillow I knew I wanted to make another. One to go on our living room couch so I could snuggle with it.

I have totally fallen in love with the basketweave stitch.

I found this yarn at Michaels, and of course I forgot to save the wrap to remember the color, but I think it was red heart brand. I'll look the next time I go.


I crocheted both sides of the pillow this time, and inserted a pillow form, then crocheted the cover closed. It's actually a pretty big pillow on my couch.


I love it so much that I feel the need to make 2 more to match. We have a large sectional, and you can never have too many pillows right?



If the kids ever give me some quiet time, crocheting is the perfect "quiet time" activity to do while watching TV or relaxing before bed. The other two will get done one day, but until then I will snuggle with and enjoy this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...