Friday, January 4, 2013

34 Weeks

At 34 weeks, we decided it was time to squeeze in one last belly photo shoot because you never know when babies will decide to make their appearance! I've told little man to keep cooking a few more weeks, but we all know how kids listen.
 
Of course, we had to get a couple of family shots and some of just goldilocks too! Isn't this one gorgeous?


His name was almost too long for this shot. Either that, or I don't have a long enough belly.


I was glad we had enough blocks to spell it out!



This is hands-down my favorite picture. I love that her little face is squished right into my belly. She's going to be the BEST big sister.



This picture is a close second on my favorites. She always tells me
"I have a baby in my belly too!"...so I told her to show me!





Our family of three will be growing by two feet soon!



Now that's a BIG round belly. Little man is running out of room in there.





I'm a little sad that this is the last time I'll be pregnant and feel those little miracle kicks, jabs, rolls and hiccups. I am thrilled though to know that our little family will be complete with our little girl and boy.
 
The nursery is done (pics to come soon) and we're waiting....hopefully just a few more weeks and we'll get to hold that sweet little boy.










1 comment:

  1. Amazing... you all look so great! Congrats on your soon to arrive baby boy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...