Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A Thankful Thanksgiving

I was fortunate to get to spend Thanksgiving with those I love. I unfortunately had to work the night before, and the night of Thanksgiving, so I had to sneak some sleep in there somewhere.
 
We managed to sneak outside before supper to take a few pictures...
 
Gray is usually a ham for the camera...but she wouldn't look!

124


This is a trio of trouble. Yep.

156
 
Our due dates are getting closer and closer! Just one more month for my cousin.... 2 1/2 for me!
 
170
 
 
172
 
Group Shot! Sorry Hubby...someone has to take the picture. It's usually me, so it was nice to be in a picture!
 
159
 
I hope all of you had a wonderful start to this busy busy busy holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...