Thursday, August 15, 2013

6 Months Old-Baby Boy

My tiniest human is growing entirely too fast for me. He is 6 months old now.
When the heck did THAT happen??
 
Not only is he getting older too fast, he's also growing, growing, growing fast too! He is the same size now at 6 months that his sister was at almost 18 months...and he was a pound smaller at birth!
 
He'll be bigger than her in no time. He's crawling and sitting up, loves to eat, and LOVES to play with his sister. Fortunately, she loves to play with him too.


I've been working on my "mom-tography" and just love taking pictures of my babies. I've still got to get some shots of them together, but that's for another day.

 
He's got his Papa's eyes, (and his scowl!) , and his Daddy's cuddly personality. This little boys wants to be held by anyone who is willing. Much different than his independent-spirited sister.


Little boys start to look like little men so quickly.

 
But for now he's my baby. My tiny, cuddly, beautiful baby boy. Seriously, how can you not melt looking into those blue-green eyes.


Stay tiny baby boy...for at least a little while longer.
 


2 comments:

  1. I know everyone says it, but it really does go too fast. And then they're in school. Enjoy each sweet moment.
    Sheree x0x

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice bLog! its interesting. thank you for sharing.... Baby coupons and free samples canada

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...