Monday, April 1, 2013

The Pattern is Here!

It's finally here!
 
The Lindsay Reverse Knot Dress
 
 pattern is available at Grits & Giggles the Shop!

 
I had some amazing pattern testers give me feedback to make the pattern great, and now it's ready for YOU to sew!
 
Find it listed HERE

 
With a fully lined bodice, and adjustable straps, the dress is modest and comfortable for any little girl!
 
The pattern is available in sizes 6months-5T
and is only $6.50!
 
Make this adorable dress over and over again for the sweet little girls in your life!

 
*Happy Sewing*

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for letting me test your pattern- I really love it. It sews up quite and oh so cute. I blogged about testing the pattern at my new blog today: http://wegotourhandsfull.blogspot.com/2013/04/pattern-testing.html

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...