Sunday, February 3, 2013

Here's What I've Been Doing....

Spending time with our sweet little boy!!
 
It was quite the surprise when he decided to join us at 37 1/2 weeks. We always thought he might come early, but we weren't expecting him that soon! Fortunately we were all ready to go, with a finished nursery and all of our new baby supplies.
 
He arrived January 26 at 12:14am after an lightning fast 5 hour labor. For those of us who were there, it was more like a 30 minute labor....but that story will come later.
 
I was determined to have him naturally, med-free. Everyone said I was nuts... but it was the most amazing experience, and if I did it again, med-free is the way to go!
 
Gray stayed with Papa, and they had just settled into bed when we called and said that he was coming NOW! Gray wasn't quite sure what was going on in those early hours...but here is our first family of 4 picture.


It was love at first site holding my little man. Gray was fascinated by this new little person.


She loves to hold and kiss him, and tells us all the time what she will teach him when he gets bigger. So sweet.
 

In Daddy's Hands
 
This picture melts my heart into a million pieces.


He wanted to make sure everyone knew that he was a birthing expert...


I will never get tired of kissing that sweet little face.

 
Our family is complete. Perfect.


I can't wait to continue to share my adventures in Mommyhood with you, now as a mother of TWO.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I had Dylan without meds too so I applaud you for that. Everyone thinks its nuts but it perfectly natural that way! :) Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jenilyn! Those sweet baby cheeks better prepare themselves for some Mommy smoochin'. My little boy is 7 months already (where DID that time go?) and he still gets regular daily doses of kisses - they are just so loveable. Enjoy your new little man - and we will totally understand if you are far too smitten to pop in much at all for the next little while. :)
    Sheree x0x

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS! What a gorgeous family! My first 2 were natural - it was fabulous. 8 years later I had to have a c-section - not so fabulous...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! He is adorable and you look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable! I love the B&W pic, too. Congratulations!
    --Gena at ichoosejoy.org

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...