Sunday, July 29, 2012

Headbands and such...

I'm still here! We've been busy busy busy around here trying to get organized after our little remodel, as well as planning for Gray's birthday party!

Lots of pictures and a great birthday round up are coming soon. That is....after my emotional breakdown over my baby turning two!!!

I've been doing a little sewing, but nothing for us. I met a great boutique owner through Etsy who has been ordering my reversible headbands like crazy. I can barely ship them to her before she needs more...which is a good problem to have. I've been making them 25 at a time, which is time consuming.


She requested lots of animal prints and damask...so I was happy to oblige.

I've been getting to use my new sewing space too which is wonderful. Right between two windows with plenty of light, and a long table to spread my fabric out on.

I have several new "For Me" projects up my sleeve that I'm excited about starting. I can't wait to show them to you!!

Thanks for sticking around in my absence. We'll talk soon.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new business venture! :)
    Your headbands are really sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My shop has been open for a little over a year, mostly selling sewing patterns, but the headbands are a nice addition to income!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...