Wednesday, April 11, 2012

"I Made This"

I love Linkys. I love browsing through everyone's projects, seeing how great things are made, and linking up my own favorite projects for others to see.
 I have a list of Linkys that I visit and link to EVERY WEEK as long as I have a fun new project to share. I've shared sewing, crafting, home decor, printables and even food to parties so far!!

I have decided, as an experiment, to start hosting a Linky Party every week so my readers can link up their awesome craft/sewing/food/DIY projects for everyone to see!

I MADE THIS

We'll see how participation goes for a few weeks. I'm hoping to see lots of AWESOME projects to draw inspiration from!

I will be featuring and pinning my favorite projects each week.

I'm thinking the list will go up on Wednesday nights. My favorite parties are on other days of the week, so I want to leave those days open so I can party too! Thursday needs more linky-love.

I hope you'll come join me next Wednesday night as the party starts.
I'll make a few other announcements as a reminder to link up your awesomeness!!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...