Friday, April 29, 2011

What a day....

Today was a horrible day at work. Sometimes I think about the movie "John Q" and how nice it must have been at that hospital for the doors to be closed for a small period of time with nobody coming inside. Don't get me wrong, I love my job, and love the madness of working at the hospital, but sometimes it can be too much! But it's over now, and I get a few hours at home before I get to go do it all over again. At least I have this weekend off.

As I sit here at 2:00am I realize that I should probably be in bed. I have come home from work, done a load of laundry, sewn my baby girl a new top and a new pair of jeans (the top matches one I made for me. Don't tell her!), and now I'm browsing around on the computer. A little part of me says to go to bed, because I'm tired and have to work again tomorrow. Another part of me says that Grayson will wake up soon and want to be fed, so I might as well stay up. Which side of my brain should I listen to?

She slept through the night last night, which has only happened three times in her almost 9 months of existence. It was nice, I must say, but I don't wanna get used to it too soon. Our routine of having no routine has worked for us so far, so why mess it up now. Mama makes a great zombie after all.


I MADE THIS

MEG Button

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...