Thursday, January 8, 2015

New Year... New Skills


Last year I made a couple of resolutions. I wanted to do two new things that I ordinarily wouldn't have thought of doing. The first was running my first half marathon. LOVED it!!

The second thing I wanted to do was learn a new skill. I took This Class through Craftsy to learn the basics of knitting.

They have soooooo many classes for you to learn new skills, or brush up on old ones and learn new techniques. Best of all, watch them on YOUR time. Hit pause, rewind, and watch what you need over and over again.

This year, make your own resolutions to learn something new that will last you a lifetime!

Here are some great ideas...


Online Sewing Class


Online Quilting Class


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...