I'm not sure of how many scrapbusting projects I've completed this year. I'll have to count soon to find out. All of my little projects have been cute, but haven't really put a dent in my mountain of scraps! I wanted to see if I could get a cute quilt top out of the scraps...so I started cutting.
I was surprised at how many large pieces I had in there. I decided to break up the large blocks a little and do 3 12" wide strips, and two smaller 6" wide strips in between them. I like the look of it.
Since I'm not keeping this one, I used as many of my pink scraps as I could! I want the pink out of my house if I'm not using it.
This quilt is pretty large (thanks scrap bin!) and will probably be going to the home of one of my favorite little girls later this year. But for now it's in my to-do pile waiting for me to find the perfect backing and binding fabric.