Monday, September 22, 2014

Mini-Cornhole Boards

For Goldilocks' 4th birthday, we wanted her to have something unique, something she could use. We made her some mini-cornhole boards!


I didn't take pictures for a tutorial, but since these are "mini" I'll give you some measurements!

Length: 24"
Width: 18"
Hole Diameter: 6"

There are LOTS of good YouTube videos for how to assemble a cornhole board if you need it. But it's pretty straightforward. Make a platform, add some legs to elevate one end, and drill a hole.



I made the actual corn bags a little smaller and lighter than usual. These finish at 4 1/2" square and are made of duck cloth and canvas.


 

I used my Silhouette to cut the vinyl decals for their names and the palmetto trees. A few coats of polyurethane should keep them slick and looking nice for a while. 

 

We had fun with these at her party and many evenings since then. A good, well-made set will last a long time and I know we'll get years of enjoyment out of these.




1 comment:

  1. It is truly a nice and useful piece of info. I am glad that you just
    shared this useful information with us. Please stay
    us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.
    Cornhole Team Names

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...