Saturday, April 28, 2012

Dress Pattern Coming Soon

I've been working on a new dress pattern! I was at work the other night and got a concept in my head, and decided it HAD to be my next dress. It was bothering me so much as to how to construct it, I came home and made the world's tiniest little dress as a mock-up of what I wanted to accomplish. Surprisingly....tiny dress was exactly what I needed to help me out!

The Kaileigh Dress 
pattern will be available in the next few weeks...


AND.......it's REVERSIBLE!!!! 

Two dresses in ONE. Not that a toddler would ever make a mess or anything, but if you're out and get a stain....turn the dress over! 


The top ties in little knots over the shoulders, making the fit more adjustable. 


This dress is entirely too easy to sew too. After cutting out the pieces, it takes less than 30 minutes to sew. 30 Minutes!!!


Even better, all of the seams are hidden so there is absolutely no seam finishing to be done. All you need is a straight stitch on your machine. 


I can't wait to get the pattern done and have it ready in the SHOP.
Until then, you can find other dress and bag patterns there for your sewing pleasure!

4 comments:

  1. That's adorable! I love it! I love that its reversable! You know who to call if you need a pattern tester. Wink wink. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! this would be perfect for my two year old daughter! can't wait until this is up in your shop! Found you on The Southern Institute!

    Amber
    recipeswelove.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute!! I'm featuring this tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in LOVE with that fabric! You must tell me where you bought that orange/pink/green paisley.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...