Thursday, November 3, 2011

What I Love Wednesday

Each Wednesday I am going to highlight crafty, inspirational goodness that has made me say Ooooooh and Aaaaaaaah. (This post just might be a day late....whoops!)

I hate to see holidays end, but I love looking forward to the next one! This Halloween season was filled with some AMAZING crafty goodness. Here is a litte wrap up of some of the crafts that I fell in love with this season. Some of these may make an appearance in my house next year....

Check out these double sided pillows from Sew Woodsy. I love the tulle accent!

Flowers for Halloween?? They are looking gorgeous in this wreath by Blissful and Domestic.

If you can get past adoring the cutie in the picture...how precious is this Candy Corn outfit by Polka Dots on Parade? Gray needs one of these next year.

Love Love Love the Scrabble Piece necklace by Creative Princess. Such a neat idea.

Ya'll know how much I love pumpkins. These are super cute by Hi Sugarplum. I especially love the wrapped one.

Grab a Button Crafty Friends!



feature 



 
 Stay tuned for more crafty goodness next week! I you have a project you think I would love....let me know about it! I love showing off craftiness and would love to feature your work!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature! I grabbed your button, woo hoooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my pillows!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...