Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Trick Or Treat

I'm a little late with the Halloween update...but I hope everyone's was great! Gray had a good time visiting with people dressed as a Giraffe.

We had Trunk-a-Treat at our church on Sunday night. It's so much fun to see all of the kids in their costumes. Everyone decorates their car trunks, or the beds of their trucks and the kids Trick-or-Treat in the parking lot. I like it much better than going door to door.

My Mama decorated the back of their SUV with wonderful fall decorations. I LOVE all of the pumpkins. She even puts up some orange lights for a fall glow.

Gray loved wearing her costume...except for the hood. She pulled it off every chance she got.


No Silly....you have to open them first!


A church friend had a GIANT Tigger in her car, and Gray wanted it soooo bad. She finally crawled up in the car to play with him.


My preacher, bless her heart, dressed as a hillbilly. I swear she doesn't normally look like this!


We took Gray trick-or-treating where my Mama and Brother work. They have events for kids on Halloween every year. My brother was an old man from their departments "Assisted Un-Living Home."


He looked a little creepy, but I love him anyways.
You see I did NOT get the gene for height in my family.


I cannot believe it is already November. Just a few short weeks until my favorite holiday....Thanksgiving!
I try not to think about Christmas too far before Thanksgiving, but I'm going to get on the ball this year and not put it off until the last minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...