Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I Made This {9}

Welcome to
{I Made This}
at Grits & Giggles!

I MADE THIS

I'm so glad you're here. We had some amazing things linked up last week and I can't wait to see what YOU have been up to this week!

Link up your projects, food, DIY, photography, printables...old or new!

Follow along with Grits & Giggles {Thanks!}

Last week's most viewed link was....

The T-Shirt Shrug from Craft Room Confidential!


It's time to add your own projects...maybe YOU will be the most clicked link next week!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting the party Jenilyn. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw my t-shirt shrug was the most viewed last week.

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from a newbie follower and blogger. I'm really enjoying your blog and absolutely adore the polka-dot shift dress post from back in January!!!
    Thank you!
    Rhiannon

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...